Stephen Davies, a criminal defence solicitor, discusses criminal legal aid and criminal defence work.
All resourcesExpand all
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): Wellbeing and mental health resources30 Jun 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for members05 Aug 2020
- Help for solicitors facing financial difficulty16 Jun 2020
- Practical support for your business – returning to a new normal13 Jul 2020
- Understanding workplace harassment20 Apr 2020
Related News & Information
Zeno Capucci explains why great people management in in-house teams is so crucial, and how it’s shaped his career and his own approach to managing others.
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more
Gareth Brewerton discusses his mental health journey and how opening up about his mental health at work has led to improvements.
Rita Gupta shares her advice for legal professionals on how to know when to let the client go.
The Law Society has published a response to Prime Minister Boris Johnson's statement that employers can ask staff to return to work from 1 August, highlighting key concerns about health and safety guidelines.