- My LS
About the Women Lawyers Division
Promoting inclusion in the legal profession, reflecting the diversity of our society, and celebrating the achievements of women solicitors.
What we do
We support and advise all women solicitors – from trainees to retirees.
- relevant news
- expertise and experience
- regulatory and management information
We offer practical support and guidance, including career development.
We also commission articles from leading women lawyers and legal commentators on topics relevant to women in law.
Why you should join us
- networking opportunities
- regular e-newsletters and updates
- access to a community of women lawyers
- events such as an annual conference and the Fiona Woolf lecture
- voting rights for division seats on the Law Society’s governing council
How to join
To join, follow us in My LS by using the green sign-up button at the top of this page, or add Women Lawyers to your favourite My LS topics.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.