Midlands and South West
We work closely with members and firms in the Midlands and the South West. Our successes in this region include:
- bringing international delegations out into the regions to visit local legal centres and meet local legal communities
- organising heavily attended roundtables on topics such as Women in Law, allowing local members to have their say
Many solicitors based in the Midlands and South West have also become judges on our Excellence Awards judging panel.
Contact us to find out how we can help add value to your business, represent your views and help you access our services.
Who to contact
Rav Hothi - Head of relationship management
Telephone: 0781 692 9749
Sarah Richards - Relationship manager
Telephone: 0787 557 9012
James Shepherd - Relationship manager
Telephone: 0758 097 7099
Midlands local law societies
Local law societies offer help and support at a local level for firms and members in the Midlands and South West. They offer opportunities to network and get involved in training and events.
If there is no link below, please contact your local relationship manager for more information.
- Buxton and District
- Derby and District
- Herefordshire, Breconshire and Radnorshire Incorporated
- North Staffordshire
- Staffordshire and District
- Walsall Law Association
South West local law societies
- Association of South West Law Societies
- Bournemouth & District
- Devon & Somerset (DASLS)
- Gloucestershire & Wiltshire
Keep up to date
Follow us on Twitter @LSMidlands