Our Family Law Advanced Accreditation is a recognised quality standard for family law practitioners.
Membership lasts for five years.
You can apply for re-accreditation up to three months before your accreditation expires.
Re-accreditation is a way of assuring clients and key stakeholders that you’re up to date with changes in family law practice and procedure.
Step 1: Read the guidance
Before you begin your application, read the:
- general application criteria and guidance (PDF 345 KB)
- Family Law Advanced guidance (PDF 473 KB)
- case study and case report guidance (PDF 84 KB)
Step 2: Complete the form
Complete the re-accreditation application form:
Step 3: Submit your application
Your completed application is made up of:
- your application form
- two anonymised case reports on cases you have personally conducted in the last two years
- your continuing professional development record for the last five years
Do not send files larger than 18 MB. If necessary, send your supporting documents in separate emails.
Step 4: Pay the re-accreditation fee
We’ll send you an invoice when we receive your application.
The re-accreditation fee is £556.80 (VAT included).
Step 5: Re-accreditation
Our accreditation team will review and assess your application.
We’ll let you know the outcome of your application once we’ve received your payment.
If your application is unsuccessful, we’ll refund your membership fee.
You may appeal against our decision.
Call: 020 7320 5797
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday