Armstrong Watson – a provider of accountancy services for Law Society members
Their first-hand knowledge of the sector means they understand the issues you face.
The greatest benefit Armstrong Watson offers law firms is the full remit of services it can provide. In addition to the typical accountancy services like audit, tax and Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Accounts Rules, it covers areas such as:
- alternative business structure applications
- strategic business advice
- incorporations and LLP conversions
- outsourced financial director services
- law firm mergers and acquisitions
Find the full list of specialist services on the Armstrong Watson website.
Your Law Society benefit
The SRA Accounts rules changed in November 2019. Armstrong Watson's in-house training course can help you understand the major changes and avoid mistakes.
Access your 10% member discount by quoting code LS10.
Armstrong Watson’s compliance clients benefit from:
- free annual benchmarking reviews
- free systems reviews
- discounted training courses
- tax, wealth management and pension planning surgeries
Articles developed for Law Society members
Find out more
Andy Poole talks about improving law firms' financial performance:
"We value the fact they truly understand our business and the legal sector as this enables them to provide us with pro-active value added advice and suggestions to make our business and strategic business planning even better."
Carl Newton, managing partner, Myerson