Catax – Tax relief specialists
- capital allowances – claim relief for your clients’ commercial properties
- research and development – tax relief awarded to businesses investing in innovation
- the patent box – tax relief for profits made from patented items
- remediation of contaminated land – tax relief for expenditure incurred on removing or treating contaminants in the land or property
- grants – helping businesses to identify and apply for grant-funded projects
With over 12 years’ experience, Catax is the expert in specialist tax relief and grants services.
The dedicated team has helped over 15,000 clients receive back more than a quarter of a billion pounds in refunds – that’s an average client benefit of £65k!
Catax helps to maximise your clients’ claims.
Its team of 120 in-house experts consists of industry specialists, ranging from financial professionals to scientists. You can be assured they know what does and doesn’t make a successful claim, no matter how niche the sector or project.
Catax also works on a contingency basis, if there is no benefit for your client, then there will be no charges made.
Catax is a specialist tax relief partner of the Law Society, and the team work closely with other leading industry bodies, including those for accountants: ICAEW and IFA.
Sign up today for our exclusive, free information portal with downloadable documents surrounding tax relief legislation.
For free advice, email Catax at email@example.com or speak with one of their specialists on 0330 303 1903.
An insider's guide to capital allowances
Do you want to change your perception of the treatment of capital allowances from a simple box-ticking exercise into something where you're empowered to add true value to your clients' transactions?
Watch this on-demand webinar where Ben Tarrant, partner at Ashfords LLP, joins Catax's expert Nathan Robinson, regional development director, to help property solicitors and tax advisers to build on their understanding of the capital allowances legislation.
Catax is committed to providing excellent customer service. As a member of the Law Society, you receive a dedicated Catax regional development director to help identify your eligible clients.
Your regional development director will:
- review your client base with you to understand how to add value for you and your clients
- use your knowledge of your clients’ tax position to maximise their claims
- work closely with you and your client throughout the process, to make everything as easy and as painless as possible
For more information about Catax, please visit the Catax website.