Catax - Tax relief specialists
Catax are experts in specialist forms of tax relief, including:
- capital allowances - claim relief for your commercial property
- research and development - tax relief awarded to businesses investing in innovation
- the patent box - tax relief for profits made from patented items
- remediation of contaminated land – tax relief for expenditure incurred on removing or treating contaminants in the land or property
Catax have 14,000 clients and over 10 years' experience in capital allowances, research and development, the Patent Box tax relief and remediation of contaminated land.
All their processes are kept in-house with their team of 100 professionals who work hard to bring you the best quality services
The average Catax client benefits by £57,000 across all of their outstanding services, claiming over a quarter of a billion for their clients to date.
Catax are committed to providing excellent customer service. As a member of the Law Society you receive a dedicated Catax business development manager to help identify your eligible clients.
Your business development manager will:
- review your client base with you to understand how to add value for you and your clients
- use your knowledge of your clients’ tax position to maximise their claims
- work closely with you and your client throughout the process, to make everything as easy and as painless as possible
For more information about Catax, please visit the Catax website.