Hiscox home insurance
Quality insurance cover for high value homes
Thanks to our long-standing partnership with Hiscox, you can be confident your home and possessions are protected. Because while you’re looking out for your clients’ interests, you can trust Hiscox to look out for what’s valuable to you.
To save 12.5% on Hiscox home insurance**, visit the Hiscox website or call 0800 840 2337 for a quote.
Why choose Hiscox?
- No need to list any items or sets worth under £15,000
- Unlimited cover for loss and damages to your buildings and contents*
- Tailored cover for jewellery, watches and art
- Optional cover for renovations and extension work over £75,000
- Plus you can now add a second home to the same policy
- Accidental damage for your buildings and contents included as standard
- Award-winning UK-based claims service – with no forms to fill in, and some claims paid within 24-hours
*unless stated otherwise in your policy documents.
LeakBot offer for Law Society members
Hiscox are proud to be the first UK insurer to partner with LeakBot to offer buildings insurance customers a free leak detector service.
The UK home insurance market has seen a significant increase in claims from water damage over the past few years so Hiscox wants to help customers prevent the damage and disruption this can cause to you and your family.
What does LeakBot do?
- Monitors your home – LeakBot works 24/7 to monitor your home for both visible and hidden leaks and bursts
- Alerts you to leaks – instant alerts are sent to your smart phone via SMS and email if there is a problem
- Provides an expert solution – when a leak is detected an expert LeakBot engineer can be sourced to find and fix it
Whether you're new to Hiscox or have been with them for a while, you can claim a free LeakBot water leak detector worth £149.
You'll also receive one expert engineer visit each year if needed to find and fix any leaks with standard parts and labour all included at no extra cost.
Renew your home insurance with Hiscox
Discover additional home cover options
**Any discount is only applicable to policies introduced via the Law Society, whether existing or new, but could not be applied to policies that are being managed by an alternative third party such as an insurance broker.
*Terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions see www.hiscox.co.uk/lawsociety. The Law Society is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For UK residents only.