The online, interactive training provides practical insights to address the ethical issues of bribery and corruption, money laundering and modern slavery.
You will discuss a fictional case study with other professional advisers to discuss how to effectively tackle issues including:
- due diligence processes
- duties and obligations
- spotting red flags
- the ethical implications and consequences of different decisions
The training is aimed at professionals working in small and medium-sized practices.
It will help you to:
- develop effective solutions to safeguard your reputation
- ensure that you provide a good service to your clients and to society
The sessions are three hours long, including breaks, and delivered via Zoom.
The 2023 training sessions are held on:
- Monday 22 May, 2pm to 5pm
- Thursday 29 June, 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Wednesday 20 September, 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Tuesday 17 October, 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday 22 November, 2pm to 5pm