Andrew King talks about his involvement in one of the country’s first virtual trials, and how lockdown has fostered a sense of togetherness.
- Blueprint for law firms and solicitors facing local lockdowns17 Jul 2020
- Business continuity toolkit07 May 2020
- Business development for law firms12 Mar 2020
- Client funds21 Apr 2020
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: Guidance for law firms18 Jun 2020
- Help for solicitors facing financial difficulty16 Jun 2020
- Support for law firms10 Jul 2020
- VAT treatment of disbursements and expenses25 Feb 2020
- Annual Statistical Report 201425 Feb 2020
- Blockchain: The legal implications of distributed systems25 Feb 2020
- Capital allowances - seizing the opportunity25 Feb 2020
- City Legal Index25 Feb 2020
- Solicitors’ salaries in 201625 Feb 2020
- Closing down your practice: regulatory requirements16 Jun 2020
- Equality Act 201016 Jun 2020
- Protection for client accounts16 Jun 2020
- Residual client balances16 Jun 2020
- Are fees for swearing oaths, affidavits and taking declarations subject to VAT?20 Apr 2020
- Do I have to give the oath fees I receive to my new firm's partners?20 Apr 2020
- Do partners have to sign bills?20 Apr 2020
- Should we quote our account number on bills?01 Jul 2020
- What should I include on the back of my invoices?20 Apr 2020
Related News & Information
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more
In the first of a special three-part series about running a small law firm during lockdown, Andrew King, solicitor and director at Lennons Solicitors, talks about some of the lessons he’s learned over the past few months. Plus, two Small Firms Division committee members share their thoughts and experiences.
David Gordon explains how Lloyds Bank’s Bounce Back Loan Scheme for businesses has kept his firm afloat during this financially tumultuous time.