Paul Bennett shares his expertise and tips on working while at home.
The legal sector is at significant and growing risk of cybercrime, cyber attacks and scams. We provide guidance and support to help solicitors understand and mitigate cybersecurity threats.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Cybersecurity, fraud prevention and lawtech08 Jul 2020
- Cybersecurity for solicitors25 Feb 2020
- How to identify a cyber attack25 Feb 2020
- Property fraud25 Feb 2020
- What to do after a cyber attack25 Feb 2020
- Blockchain: The legal implications of distributed systems25 Feb 2020
- Lawtech Adoption Research report25 Feb 2020
- Lawtech: a comparative analysis of legal technology in the UK and in other jurisdictions25 Feb 2020
- Research Roundup - Issue 2, April 201625 Feb 2020
- Research Roundup - Issue 6, Autumn 201725 Feb 2020
- Research Roundup - issue 7, Winter 2018 25 Feb 2020
- Understanding website hacking and how to protect your practice25 Feb 2020
News and articles
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more
What we're doing for you
The Law Society is run by and for our members. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law. With the guidance of our specialist committees:
- we influence the legislative and regulatory environment in the interest of the profession and the public
- we keep members up to date with sector news and develop advice and guidance to support good practice
- we promote the profession and legal services nationally and we promote England and Wales as a global legal centre
Our committee advises and shapes policy on new technologies, IT-related professional obligations and regulatory requirements including data protection and cybersecurity.