Nick Denys explains some of the more uncertain aspects of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
News, advice and information for employment practitioners, including employment and redundancy, discrimination related litigation and non-disclosure agreements.
- Brexit transition period: citizens’ rights27 Feb 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and UK immigration for workers and employers29 Apr 2020
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: Guidance for law firms18 Jun 2020
- Gender pay gap reporting: Setting the standard for the profession06 Nov 2018
- Guidance on how to consider the best work systems for your organisation16 Jun 2020
- Practical framework for law firms and sole practitioners on return to the office04 Jun 2020
- Understanding workplace harassment19 Dec 2018
News and articles
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more