North Asia and the Pacific
- Doing legal business in Australia15 Oct 2020
- Doing legal business in China15 Oct 2020
- Doing legal business in Hong Kong15 Oct 2020
- Doing legal business in Japan15 Oct 2020
- Doing legal business in Mongolia05 Nov 2020
- Doing legal business in South Korea16 Oct 2020
- Doing legal business in Taiwan05 Nov 2020
- English Law Day30 Sep 2020
Related News & Information
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more
Anglo-Australasian Lawyers Society Legal Services and the UK/Australia Free Trade Agreement Panel Discussion
On 31 July 2020, our International Policy Adviser, Catherine Brims, and Director of Strategic Relationships, Stephen Denyer, discussed legal services in Australia/UK trade negotiations, focusing on how the AALS contributed to our research on market access between Australia and England & Wales. You can watch a recording of the discussion.