Civil legal aid
- Civil legal aid applications – tips for providers05 May 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance and best practice for member safety in court and tribunal buildings22 Jul 2021
- Court reform programme: events25 Oct 2019
- Cuts to Standard Monthly Payments – guidance to firms09 Sep 2020
- Exceptional Case Funding – guidance for solicitors10 Oct 2019
- Guidance for legal aid providers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic15 Jun 2020
- Litigants in person: guidelines for lawyers04 Jun 2015
- Tendering for legal aid contracts29 Aug 2019
- Cost of a day in court - New analysis by the Law Society27 Jul 2018
- Disqualified from justice: Legal aid means test report01 Apr 2018
- LASPO 4 years on: Law Society review29 Jun 2017
- Law under lockdown: the impact of COVID-19 measures on access to justice and vulnerable people25 Sep 2020
- Research on the benefits of early professional legal advice19 Jun 2018
- Technology, access to justice and the rule of law report16 Sep 2019
- The impact of legal aid capital and contribution thresholds for victims of domestic violence28 Sep 2018
Related News & Information
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.
BEIS consultation on measures to extend the ban on exclusivity clauses in contracts of employment – Law Society response
We've responded to a government proposal to extend the ban on exclusivity clauses beyond zero-hours contracts, to contracts where workers’ guaranteed weekly income is less than £120 a week.
21 Apr 2021