All resourcesExpand all
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): Wellbeing and mental health resources17 Feb 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for members16 Feb 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): practical support for your business, family and finances16 Apr 2021
- Help for solicitors facing financial difficulty30 Sep 2020
- Understanding workplace harassment20 Apr 2020
Related News & Information
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more
“The trail is ready to be blazed”: new Law Society president sets out ambitious agenda for change
I. Stephanie Boyce has become the 177th president of the Law Society of England and Wales, becoming the first Black office-holder and the second in-house solicitor in almost 50 years to do so.