Law Tech Live!
We recently held a series of Law Tech Live! events in London to bring members, lawtech experts and adopters together to discuss lawtech products and applications, and the drivers and barriers to adoption.
- Peter Wright, managing director of Digital Law
- Brian Bannister, executive director of strategic insight and influence at the Law Society
- Andrew McWhir, GDPR and law tech policy adviser at the Law Society
- Tim Hill, technology policy adviser (GDPR) at the Law Society
- Pearl Moses, operational director of member service development at the Law Society
- Joan Purvis, member of the Technology and Law Committee, and head of rights at BBC World Service Group
- Akber Datoo, member of the Technology and Law Committee and managing partner of D2 Legal Technology LLP
Listen to our expert panel giving their introductory remarks and outlining the basics of lawtech:Listen to "Law Tech Live!" on Spreaker.
Listen to a live recording of the full session, which includes an expert panel discussion of the key issues and a question and answer session:Listen to "Law Tech Live! - Extended" on Spreaker.