Future of work conference 2023
Navigating talent, tech, and ethics
We are committed to making our new Future of work conference available to all Law Society members at £75.
Registration will be closing at midnight on Monday 16 October 2023.
This will be the first year of the Future of work conference which will bring together some of the best legal experts and professionals. This conference has a primary focus towards practitioners in leadership and management positions, members of the Law Society Leadership and Management Section and solicitors working in in-house teams.
The conference will explore a wide array of topics, issues and opportunities to assist law firms and organisations including how you can attract the right talent in today’s competitive market, the introduction of AI and Chat GPT, how to champion inclusive recruitment and how you adapt with the new ways of working.
Some of our confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Emma Jones, senior lecturer in Law and Director of Student Wellbeing for the School of Law, University of Sheffield
- Peter King, treasury legal adviser, HM Treasury
- Nicky Lloyd, COO, Streathers Solicitors LLP
- Nicole Williams, counsel, global co-head of inclusion, diversity & Belonging, Ashurst
- Dana Denis-Smith, chief executive officer, Obelisk Support
- Jonathan Ollivent, director, employment EMEA and senior counsel, Uber
- Jonathan Andrews, entertainment and media associate, Reed Smith
- Swati Paul, executive vice president, commercial and legal, Skanska