- Families & Children
- Online Event
Strengthening relationships between family law solicitors and their clients
Find out how you can help your clients to achieve a financial remedy outcome either through the court or by an alternate dispute resolution forum. Gain advice on how to help your clients with finance related issues with the help and support of a financial planner.
The booking page will close at midnight on Sunday 4 February 2024
An online event for family law practitioners: Presented by James Sinclair, Financial Adviser at Nice Associates Wealth Strategies.
Join this online event to find out how family law practitioners can support clients looking to achieve a financial remedy outcome either through the court or by an alternate dispute resolution forum. You will also explore how working in collaboration with a financial planner can ensure a better outcome for your clients who have finance related issues.
Topics to be discussed include:
• mortgage capacity assessments in a high interest environment
• pension sharing on divorce
• cashflow forecasting pre- and post-divorce
Why should you attend?
• a valuable insight into providing peace of mind to clients in a high interest/cost of living environment
• discover the key strategies for optimising your relationship with financial advisers, in order to enhance your client relationships/ client servicing
• stay informed about the evolving rules and regulations of pensions on divorce and how interest rates have impacted valuations