Legal professional privilege
- DAC 6 and legal professional privilege 26 Jan 2021
- EU/EFTA lawyers in the UK: practice rights during and after the end of the transition period23 Nov 2020
- End of transition period guidance: EU legal professional privilege13 Jan 2021
- LPP and client confidentiality26 Nov 2020
- Legal professional privilege12 Aug 2020
- UK lawyers in the EEA and Switzerland: practice rights during and after the transition period23 Nov 2020
Related News & Information
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more
Legal professional privilege in corporate internal investigations: an update
Legal professional privilege is a fundamental human right. It encourages clients to be open and frank to their lawyers and enables lawyers to act in the best interests of clients. It allows the administration of justice to take place.