Costs, fees and funding
- Can I administer a joint statutory declaration?02 Mar 2020
- Can I charge for incoming telephone calls?16 Mar 2021
- Can I charge for time spent preparing a Larke v Nugus statement?09 Mar 2020
- Can I enter into a damages-based agreement for a divorce case?11 May 2020
- Can I make a Sears Tooth agreement with a client having trouble paying their bill?16 Jul 2021
- Can I still issue cost recovery proceedings if a client complains?23 Mar 2020
- Can conditional fee agreements be used in housing disrepair cases?13 Oct 2021
- I’m using a conditional fee agreement. Do I need to notify the other side?05 Oct 2021
- My client is paying the other side’s legal costs. Should the opponent’s solicitors issue a VAT invoice?13 Feb 2020
- What must I tell a client before suing for non-contentious fees?07 Apr 2020
Related News & Information
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.