We've responded to the independent review of the Damages-Based Agreements Regulation 2013.
Costs, fees and funding
- Can I administer a joint statutory declaration?20 Apr 2020
- Can I charge for time spent preparing a Larke v Nugus statement?20 Apr 2020
- Can I enter into a damages-based agreement for a divorce case?11 May 2020
- Can I still issue cost recovery proceedings if a client complains?20 Apr 2020
- My client is paying the other side’s legal costs. Should the opponent’s solicitors issue a VAT invoice?20 Apr 2020
- What must I tell a client before suing for non-contentious fees?20 Apr 2020
Related News & Information
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more