CQS client charter
CQS is a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices. The CQS charter is below:
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
We are proud to have achieved the standards of practice and integrity required to be accredited by the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
This scheme's logo is your guarantee that our practice will provide you with a professional and quality conveyancing service in accordance with the scheme rules.
What you can expect from us
- When you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase, we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor
- We will tell you what the costs will be
- We will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase
- We will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society's CQS
- treat you fairly
- be polite and professional
- respond promptly to your enquiries
- tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- ask for your feedback on our service
If you want to complain about a solicitor, ask for details of our firm's complaints procedure.
If you have any other concern about the firm as a member of the CQS, contact the Law Society's accreditation team:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7316 5550