LPE1, LPE2 and FME1 property forms updated
The updated forms include process efficiency improvements and additional questions.
All three forms now have extra fields for:
- the unique property reference number (UPRN)
- asking administrators whether they can accept service of notice by email
- asking administrators whether they can receive payments via the banking system
LPE1 (Leasehold property enquiries) form
The third version of the LPE1 form contains additional questions and amendments.
It asks whether:
- there are restrictions on keeping pets or parking
- a fire safety or external fire wall assessment has been carried out
- urgent works are needed following a fire safety assessment
LPE2 (Consumer summary) form
The third version of the LPE2 form now:
- sets out the costs for the certificate of compliance
- alerts buyers of new properties on newly built developments that maintenance costs may increase substantially once the site is complete
FME1 (Freehold management enquiries) form
The second version of the FME1 form contains additional questions, including on:
- who deals with the deed of covenant
- contributions to the service charge
- access to insurance
What this means for conveyancers
We encourage members to start using the updated forms from 11 January.
Both versions of each form will be available from 22 November 2021 to 11 January 2022.