Clio – legal practice management software
Clio is a leading provider of cloud-based case management software.
Trusted by over 150,000 legal professionals worldwide and partnered with over 66+ law societies and bar associations globally, Clio is the end-to-end, cloud-based legal software that makes it possible to manage your firm from anywhere and from any device.
Clio delivers all the tools modern law firms need to run their firms, including:
- case and matter management
- client intake and client relationship management (CRM)
- scheduling and calendaring
- time recording
- document management and e-signatures
- task and workflow automation, and
Clio is also aware of the need for UK firms to remain GDPR and SRA compliant.
Trust a data processor that provides the tools and customer support to help law firms meet their responsibilities as data controllers.
Clio offers the following to UK solicitors:
- free seven-day trials and product demonstrations
- data migration support
- unlimited 24/5 access to award-winning customer support and training
- access to 80+ software integrations
- contracts that work for you, including month-to-month and annual
- pricing that starts at just £49 per user per month
The Making of a Law Firm series—brought to you by Clio
Interested in seeing how legal technology can help you build and grow a firm?
Join Clio for their free and exclusive behind-the-scenes live events throughout 2021, as they follow four law firm leaders who are building new UK law firms.
Solicitors in the UK trust Clio to help them lead through change
What solicitors say about Clio
"Choosing Clio has been the best decision I've made as a sole practitioner. Clio has transformed how we work, so we can be the best law firm for our clients."
Sarah Khan-Bashir MBE
SKB Law, Bradford
"The fact that we can get all of this and more from one platform puts Clio head and shoulders above its competitors."
Digital Law, Barnsley
"Clio has allowed Carreg Law to be agile. We can provide our clients a better and more personal service. Fee earners can obtain information in real time and with ease, using the device they feel most comfortable using."
Carreg Law, Llandeilo
"Over the past three years, Clio has become the essential tool for our firm's growth."
Tenet Law, Birmingham