Ensuring law firms and practitioners maintain business continuity and cashflow
The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is posing significant challenges for solicitors, firms and clients.
We’ve produced a toolkit that law firms and practitioners could and should consider when looking at how to strengthen their business in these challenging times.
This toolkit is made up of:
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: Guidance for law firms
- top tips for firms to preserve their cashflow
- an online tool to determine your and your firm’s eligibility for government support measures
- video-insight from managing partners and senior leaders on how to weather the storm
- our position on the use of virtual execution and e-signature during the pandemic