Sarah Watt shares what she’s learned about being an in-house leader during COVID-19, how she’s…
Our In-house Division provides support and advice on key issues facing all in-house lawyers, working in the corporate and public sectors, not-for-profit organisations and charities.
News and articles
Related Books and Publications
Regulation and In-House Lawyers is a resource for SRA regulated lawyers working in-house for organisations which are not authorised by the SRA. This second edition has been updated to reflect the major regulatory changes introduced by the SRA Standards and Regulations in November 2019.
- Annual Statistical Report 201401 Jan 2015
- Corporate in-house earnings 201422 Feb 2015
- Economic value of the legal services sector report22 Mar 2016
- Research Roundup - Issue 3, Summer 201623 Aug 2016
- Research Roundup - issue 7, Winter 2018 28 Feb 2018
- The GC350 - Benchmarking study for the in-house community: Wave 116 May 2016
Our Practice Advice Service offers free and confidential support on legal practice and procedure.
The Diploma in Local Government Law and Practice is a one-year self-study course which can help improve your knowledge of local government law and practice.
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more