- Cybersecurity for solicitors28 Aug 2019
- GDPR for solicitors01 Aug 2019
- Pro bono guide for in-house solicitors01 Nov 2022
- Stress and mental health25 Oct 2022
- Supervision: good practice for remote supervision of junior staff and trainee solicitors27 Jul 2022
- Annual Statistics Report 201919 Oct 2020
- Annual statistics report 201807 Oct 2019
- The results are in: how do solicitors feel about their profession? 06 Apr 2023
Practice Advice Service
Our Practice Advice Service offers free and confidential support on legal practice and procedure.
Diploma in Local Government Law and Practice
The Diploma in Local Government Law and Practice is a one-year self-study course which can help improve your knowledge of local government law and practice.
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. Our vision is to promote, protect and support solicitors, the rule of law and justice in England and Wales.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.