National JLD committee meetings 2023
The purpose of the national committee is to provide a forum to discuss issues affecting junior lawyers.
It also offers an opportunity for the JLD committee to get feedback from the local JLD network on issues affecting junior lawyers at a local level.
The JLD national committee is made up of:
- the Junior Solicitors Network executive committee
- JLD members of the Law Society Council
- representatives from the local JLD group network
- trainee solicitor representatives
- representatives of other Law Society networks
Saturday 4 March 2023
Saturday 10 June 2023
Saturday 9 September 2023