Join our new learning and development steering group
Do you have what it takes to lead the direction of legal education and shape the future of the profession? You could be one of the founding members of our new learning and development steering group.
Influence the future of legal education and training
This is a unique opportunity to influence how education and training function in the profession while also boosting your own professional development.
Join the steering group
As part of the learning and development steering group, you’ll advise on content topics, formats, and delivery methods to enhance and grow our education and training programme for our members.
You’ll also become the face of our new education and training offer with opportunities to attend networking events and speak at conferences.
We’re looking for people who:
- have a passion for teaching law to lifelong professional learners
- are experienced in designing courses or training programmes
- have clear views on how we could be more inclusive and open to non-traditional routes
We are looking to appoint the following roles:
- Dean – will chair the steering group
- Representatives in the following areas:
- learning design
- continuing professional development (CPD)
- accreditations training
- CPD training (x2)
- careers, and
How do I get involved?
Members are expected to take part in four meetings per year. With a hybrid working format and in-person meeting expenses covered, it’s easy to get involved.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 31 August 2022.