- My LS
Keeping a record
You must record:
- how you planned to meet your learning needs
- what you did to meet the learning needs
- how the activities you did met the learning needs you identified
It’s good practice to keep your records for six years.
The SRA may ask for your records of planning and completing learning activities if it:
- needs to contact you about a regulatory matter
- has evidence of a competence risk
You may also have to disclose your records if a case is brought against you for negligence or if a claim is made on your PII insurance.