- My LS
What support is available to firms renewing their PII?
My firm’s PII is due for renewal in two months’ time. I’m finding it difficult to get a competitive quote. Do you offer any support to your members in this regard?
We’ve published a set of Q&As that are aimed at helping members to renew their professional indemnity insurance (PII).
It includes useful information such as:
- how to make proposals more attractive to insurers
- the concerns that the current situation has raised for insurers
- questions that should be asked when making enquiries with brokers
- what to consider if there’s more than one PII contract offer
- spreading or deferring PII costs
We’ve also published a list of PII brokers who have indicated that they’re willing to help firms that are experiencing difficulties with renewing their PII.
For more information, see our guidance on renewing your firm’s PII.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in this article, it does not constitute legal advice and cannot be relied upon as such. The Law Society does not accept any responsibility for liabilities arising as a result of reliance upon the information given.
Have you got a practice question? Call the Practice Advice Service on 020 7320 5675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Practice Advice Service is staffed Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.