Accidents do happen, and when they do, you want the best legal help fighting your corner.
Law Society personal injury accreditation is the quality mark for lawyers working in personal injury. Our accredited experts can offer legal advice:
- when you've been injured
- when there's been an accident and you've suffered ongoing pain
- when you've had an accident at work
- on your worker's compensation situation
- when you have an injury but no insurance
If you have been injured you may be able to get compensation (payment) for your injuries and the earnings you have lost.
Law Society personal injury accredited lawyers will be able to tell you:
- if you have a case
- how to make a claim
- how much you might get
- how much, if anything, it will cost you
If you have a case they can make a claim for you. They can also advise you if someone you are related to has died as the result of an accident. Many scheme members offer a free half-hour first meeting.
About Law Society Personal Injury accreditation
Solicitors and legal executives (legally qualified people who work with solicitors) can be accredited.