Dave Seager of SIFA Professional outlines five steps you can take to reboot your firm’s website and attract new clients, in light of the SRA’s Transparency Rules.
Business development and marketing
- Capturing technological innovation in legal services report25 Feb 2020
- Economic value of the legal services sector report21 Jul 2020
- Legal needs of individuals in England and Wales report25 Feb 2020
- Legal services sector forecasts25 Feb 2020
- Research Roundup - Issue 6, Autumn 201725 Feb 2020
- Research Roundup - issue 5, Spring 201725 Feb 2020
Related News & Information
If you’re not bringing in new work (or at least sowing the seeds to make sure you have a pipeline of future work), your firm/department/practice’s commercial future isn’t going to be as bright as you’d like it to be. Business development is rarely as high up on the priority list as it should be because there’s not enough time, it’s not your job, there are too many other things to do.