In this podcast, members of our LGBT+ Lawyers Division share what LGBT History Month means to them, how they mark it, and why it is still important.
- Esther McDermott, senior associate at Dentons
- Ewan Watson, vice president of legal and business affairs at Warner Bros, International Television Distribution
- Chris Seel, diversity and inclusion adviser at the Law Society
- Christopher Morgan, professional support lawyer for the Government Legal Department and Law Society Council member
- Katrina Robinson MBE, independent adjudicator for Grenfell and chair of the LGBT+LD committee
- Bridget Garrood, partner at Cartridges Law