Business review and annual report
Every year we publish our business review and the Law Society Group’s annual report to keep you informed of what we achieved in the previous financial year.
Our business review highlights some of what we achieved on behalf of our members, the legal sector and the general public in the previous year.
The annual report provides a summary of what the Law Society Group achieved in the last financial year. The Group includes both the Law Society and the SRA. Our annual report also provides a detailed review of the Group’s financial statements.
Our business review (PDF 9.5 MB) highlights some of our achievements in 2018/19, outlining how we:
- promoted the profession
- influenced government policy both at home and abroad
- kept members up to date
- supported practice excellence
- were our members' career companion
- made improvements to the way we work
Our two-page summary outlines our key achievements:
The Law Society Group annual report (PDF 3 MB) was signed off at our annual general meeting on 4 July 2019.
The full report gives information on:
- how the Law Society Group is made up
- what the Law Society Group achieved in 2017/18
- detailed accounts and consolidated financial statements
- a full financial review
Archived business reviews
Archived annual reports