The Lawyer Portal – resource for aspiring lawyers
The Lawyer Portal (TLP) is the fast-growing, new platform for aspiring lawyers of all backgrounds, supported by leading law firms, industry bodies and hundreds of schools.
TLP is helping organisations and law firms to:
- engage early with the school market
- build grassroots brand recognition
- widen participation into law for students of all backgrounds
- communicate directly with future lawyers at university and beyond
The resource features free-to-access articles from lawyers, solicitors and top law firms like Freshfields, Hogan Lovells, Norton Rose Fullbright and many more.
Our guides cover every step of the application process, including: applying to law school, taking the LNAT, acquiring law work experience, applying for the GDL (or Law Conversion Course) and securing a training contract.
Every week, we're engaging with thousands of students, applicants and advisers – both online and at our sold-out conferences throughout the UK.
Just a few ways in which you can reach your target market with help from TLP include:
- networking with hundreds of aspiring lawyers at one of our popular events
- sponsoring the TLP Ambassador Programme and promoting your brand to students
- sharing your unique offerings through social media takeovers on Instagram
- hosting branded content on our website
What are you waiting for? Join the TLP community today!