All resourcesExpand all
- Anti-money laundering guidance for the legal sector20 Jan 2021
- Brexit and the end of the transition13 Jan 2021
- COVID tiers in England, restrictions in Wales, and what it means for your law firm or organisation20 Jan 2021
- End of transition period guidance: trade in legal services21 Oct 2020
- New national lockdown in England24 Nov 2020
- PII buyers' guide30 Sep 2020
- Practical framework for law firms and sole practitioners on return to the office21 Dec 2020
Related News & Information
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more
Could you help SMEs to recover from the impact of coronavirus?
We’re working in partnership with the professional and business services sector to provide a scheme that pairs professional advisers with small and medium sized businesses struggling as a result of coronavirus and in need of professional advice.